Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What happened to Marley C. C.?

   So I've been getting asked a lot about what happened to the store, will I reopen inworld, will I make new things, and so the answer is this... YES, I will be reopening and creating new merchandise. I needed alil time off to tend too a few things in my RL and in my personal SL. I've also been redesigning the look of Marley Clothing Company. I'll be changing logos, color schemes, vendor boards, and all that. Even the blog will be getting a face lift. Now this will not be popping up over night but I PROMISE it will be very soon! Some will be unhappy about this but they should've known I'd be back.

If you have left the groups, please readd them, as they will be the first to know once the store is up.
secondlife:///app/group/0c81a9c9-d600-3271-6856-9ff1f263a797/about

Thanks to everyone who has stuck it out with myself and the store. I greatly appreciate you!

xoxo
Marley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment